- 55,000 sf
- $24.2 Million
- Building Performance Modeling, MEPT Engineering
The new two-story Northglenn Justice Center will be a landmark building for the City of Northglenn. The new Center will combine the Police Department and Municipal Courthouse in to one facility. Northglenn has needed a new facility for some time. The current space is too small and cannot accommodate modern police standards.
The main floor will serve the public with the Municipal Courthouse and public Police Department facilities, and the Police Department facilities not requiring public access will be on the bottom floor.
M.E. GROUP’s design includes Mechanical systems that include radiant heating and cooling with supplemental cold air provided from Air Handling Units. This project will also include Solar PV to offset some of the building energy usage.
- Two-story building sitting on a six-acre site owned by the city
- Municipal Court and police functions requiring public access on the main floor
- Police functions not requiring public access on the bottom
- A building that will meet the needs of the Police Department, Municipal Court and residents into the future.
- The new building will be a landmark that residents and travelers will identify as being with the City of Northglenn.